Heart of the Arctic
Small-Ship Expedition Cruise
July 22 to August 3, 2024
Awaken your senses and reconnect with your spirit on ‘Heart of the Arctic’, an unparalleled
adventure cruise with Elevation Travel & Tours and Adventure Canada. Travel in the company
of local knowledge keepers and recognized experts and appreciate the diversity and
inter-connectedness of Inuit culture and the offerings of this beautiful homeland.
Garth and Meridel have recently gone on this adventure and they would like to offer it to
you as a special group departure in 2024!
• Passage aboard the Ocean Endeavour
• Applicable taxes and credit card fees
• Complimentary expedition jacket
• Contribution to Adventure Canada’s Discovery Fund
• Special access permits, entry, and park fees
• Expert expedition team
• Guided activities
• Sightseeing and community visits
• All Zodiac excursions
• Port fees
• Pre-departure materials
• Educational program
• Photo Equipment Trial Program
• Interactive workshops
• Evening entertainment
• All shipboard meals.
• Commercial and charter flights (Call Elevation Travel & Tours for
• Program enhancements/optional excursions
• Personal expenses
• Mandatory medical evacuation insurance
• Additional expenses in the event of delays or itinerary changes
• Possible fuel surcharges and administrative fees
• Pre- and post-trip hotel accommodation
• International airfare not included.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return
• Baggage allowance is strictly 15kgs per person in soft bags no bigger than 24inches in length.
See the tabs below for more information