KENYA & TANZANIA
15 DAYS - DEPARTING JANUARY 17,2024
SMALL GROUP DEPARTURE HOSTED BY GARTH LAYDEN
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
Join Elevation Travel & Tours and discover the natural wonders of East Africa on this 15 day adventure.
Going on safari in East Africa is an experience like no other. Witness some of nature’s great treasures as you embark on exciting game drives throughout both Kenya and Tanzania.
Our game drives will take us through the famed Maasai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. where you will have the opportunity to see rare animals that you won’t see elsewhere including lion, Cape buffalo, cheetah, leopard, hyena, elephant, giraffe, rhino, and more!
Our tour also include a once in a lifetime hot air balloon ride above the Masai Mara plains for a game-viewing adventure with an entirely different perspective. Apart from the occasional hiss of the burners, a lion’s roar, elephants crashing through the bush, baboons perched in the tips of the trees startled and screeching to see something above them, the flight above the Masai Mara plains is magically silent.
• Arrival transfer from/ to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• Met in our unique style with wet towels and ‘bubbly’
• Complimentary Authentic Branded Safari Hat and safari essentials pack
• Meals and accommodation as specified in the itinerary
• Visit to Crescent Island and boat ride at Lake Naivasha
• Crater tour in Ngorongoro and visit to Oldupai Gorge
• Park entry fees
• Services of professional English Speaking guide-driver
• Unlimited supply of drinking water in the safari vehicle while on safari
• Unlimited game viewing drives
• Use of a custom designed pop-up roof Safari Land Cruiser while on safari
• Masai Mara Balloon flight
• Flight Mara - Serengeti
• International flight, passport & visa fees
• Comprehensive travel insurance cover
• Cultural visit to a Masai Village (Manyatta)
• All personal expenses – laundry, telephones, soft & alcoholic drinks, tips to Camp Staff and gratuity to Guide/Drive
• Any items not expressly specified in the itinerary
• International airfare not included.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return
• Baggage allowance is strictly 15kgs per person in soft bags no bigger than 24inches in length.
See the tabs below for more information